Complete and utter life-absorbing darkness, straight from the heart of Denmark.
The Dark Matter EZX features two kits from the Death & Darkness SDX, mix-ready and tailored for metal, hardcore and heavy rock – optimal for any material that calls for drums of the unfriendly kind: ghastly, dark, raw and unpolished.
Recorded in the empty swimming pool drum room in legendary Antfarm Studio by Tue Madsen, this collection of drums has an overall tone unlike any other. The hard, reflective surface of the pool’s tile floor and walls combined with the surrounding room’s brick structure make for an ambience that is bright but still deep and loud yet still menacingly soothing.
Welcome to a collection of drum sounds so real that they burrow deep into the very fabric of reality and permeate the sense of space, mind and self with utter darkness.
- Two complete kits
- Tailored for metal, hardcore and heavy rock
- Recorded at legendary Antfarm Studio by Tue Madsen (Meshuggah, Behemoth, Hatesphere)
- Features a broad collection of mix-ready presets
- Includes a collection of drum grooves by Jami Morgan of Code Orange
A working EZdrummer® 2 or a Superior Drummer® is required for using EZX expansions.
- free disc space, depending on library size
- Windows 7 or higer, Pentium 4 or Athlon CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higer, INTEL CPU , 2 GB RAM
- Internet Connection
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.