Few producers are cited as pioneers, for having helped shape the sound of a genre or generation of bands. With landmark releases by the likes of Slipknot, Machine Head, Carcass and many others, British Colin Richardson is undoubtedly one of them. Add to that world-class drummer Jason Bowld (Axewound, Pitchshifter), arguably one of the most meticulously crafted studio facilities in the world as well as a handpicked collection of top-shelf drums and you have the key components in the Made of Metal EZX.
- Produced and mixed by Colin Richardson, engineered by Carl Bown
- Drums sampled by Jason Bowld
- Four (4) full kits (DW, Mapex, Tama, Truth)
- One extra snare, kick and tom option
- Large assortment of cymbals
- Five (5) mix-ready kit presets
- Includes a selection of MIDI drum grooves
The Made of Metal EZX was recorded at Belgium’s Galaxy Studios, a recording facility crafted with unparalleled detail. Their wood-lined, hall-like main room, in which four complete kits were captured, bring out the very essence of the instruments. The deep, reverberant presence of the toms, the crisp textures of the cymbals and the piercing attack of the snares and kicks.
Put all this in the powerful framework of EZdrummer 2 and you have the most raging, ear-numbing and dynamic collection of drums for any metal or hard rock production.
ATTENTION: This EZX Extension requires an installed and activated EZdrummer 2 or Superior Drummer 2. Reggae EZX does NOT work with the original EZdrummer!
A working EZdrummer® 2 or a Superior Drummer® v2.4.2 (or above) is required for using EZX expansions.
- free disc space, depending on library size
- DVD Drive
- Windows 7 or higer, Pentium 4 or Athlon CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higer, INTEL CPU , 2 GB RAM
- Internet Connection
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.