Basic and Experimental Drums
This unique drum kit library begins with a simple, efficient acoustic 6-piece drum kit. It's your all-around basic stereo jazz set, with kick, 14" snare, 10" snare, floor tom, mid and high toms, hi-hats, ride-crash, large and small splashes. This fully playable and functional drum kit offers a warm sound, with 12 round-robin variations per layer and fully responsive dynamic layering. Built into an easy to use preset with tons of built-in FX options, this by itself can serve as a great “plug and play” drum kit instrument for just about any style of music.
But that’s just where Soundiron got started. From that raw essence, they’ve used all manner of strange and mysterious sound design tricks, hacks and evil science to build a killer collection of 15 complete special FX drum kits, exploring decayed, demolished, destroyed and generally degenerated percussion sounds. Soundiron takes you from lo-fi retro-lounge combos, to brutally overblown and shredded death kits, to crisply stuttering glitch kits and beyond.
- Stereo acoustic jazz drum kit, with 14" snare, 10" snare, kick, floor tom, mid tom, high tom, hi-hats, ride-crash, large splash and small splash.
- 15 aggressively distorted, decayed, degraded and destroyed FX drum kits with total sound-shaping control
- 12x round robin variations per layer, with natural dynamic layering and responsiveness.
- Megamixer kit building interface, with customizable modules to combine any of the 352 sound sets in the library into your own custom 8-piece kits, with kit saving and loading.
- Dual layer tuned percussion presets to create multi-layered chromatic tuned percussion and effect instruments.
- Core Kit Ensemble presets that put each unique drum kit at your findertips
- ARP meta-arpeggiation and EZ-roll system
- Rack DSP Effects, including amp sim, cab sim, compression, distortion, delay, EQ, filter, flange, phase, chorus and a huge range of custom room, environmental and special FX convolution reverbs.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or later.
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!