MB-5 Dynamix - Multiband dynamics processing revisited
This plug-in provides unique envelope detection capabilities that let one band trigger the dynamics response on others (internal side-chain). Combined with the advanced stereo features including mid/side processing and independent channels activation, it gives you full control over the dynamics of the signal for a wide range of effects.
An additional brick wall limiter/clipper protects the output for complete control over the dynamics response.
The plug-in provides comprehensive visual feedback to let you know what's exactly going on at every step of the dynamics processor: for each channel, monitor the spectrum, the in/out levels, dynamics response, compression ratio and in/out level of each band...
Full-featured multiband processor: compressor, gate, limiter, expander, waveshaper
Up to 5 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 60 dB/Oct for optimal separation
Unique envelope routing capability for cross-band dynamics effects
Dry/wet control for parallel processing ("New York Compression")
Stereo or mid-side processing with multiple channels linking options
Post brickwall limiter or waveshaper
Comprehensive visual feedback with real time response curves and levels display
Perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- For the plug-in, any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- For the standalone application, an ASIO, MME or WASAPI compatible audio interface (ASIO recommended).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
- For the standalone application, a Core Audio compatible audio interface.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.