is iZotope's newest Spectral Shaping plug-in. Elevate your mixes to a new level of refinement with Neutrino's mixing technology.
Best part is, it's completely FREE!
Add that final polish to your mix with Neutrino, a free Spectral Shaping plug-in that offers a glimpse into iZotope's newest mixing technology. Insert Neutrino on multiple tracks across your session to reveal a subtle amount of detail that can help elevate great mixes to a new level of refinement.
Four Modes Of Operation
- Voice - which is designed to add clarity and detail to help vocals sit on top of the mix without being harsh or strident.
- Instrument - has been designed to smooth resonances while preserving the authentic character of the instrument.
- Bass - to add punch and weight to electric, acoustic and synth basses.
- Drums - to emphasize transient detail across the spectrum to minimise muddy or flabby sounds.
Supported operating system
Windows: 7, 8, and 10
Mac: OS X 10.9–10.11
VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), Audiosuite DPM and AAX.
Plug-in host compatibility
Logic Pro X.2, Ableton Live 9.5, Pro Tools 12.4, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, FL Studio 12.2, Studio One 3.1.1, Pro Tools 10.3.1.
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion–macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7–Win 10
- AAX (64–bit), AU, RTAS (32–bit), VST, VST3
Ableton Live 9–10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10–12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3–4
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.