Multi-Algorithm Vocoder Plug-In
Heard on countless songs in multiple genres worldwide, ORANGE VOCODER AU is indeed THE classic software vocoder plug-in. Originally developed by Prosoniq in 1998, ORANGE VOCODER has since evolved through numerous iterations, always staying at the cutting edge right to this day. It has a reputation for being the single most transparent sounding and flexible vocoder plug-in available...and we at Zynaptiq agree.
ORANGE VOCODER features a built-in 32-voice synthesizer, 8 different vocoder algorithms ranging from analog modelled circuits to far-out digital cross-synthesis modes, filter-bank freezing and reverb, a 10-band graphic EQ, and more...a dream-machine for creating new sounds!
The ORANGE VOCODER features at a glance:
- Realtime vocoder effects plug-in for the Apple AudioUnits (AU) format.
- Flexible Carrier/Modulator Routing, including side-chain input.
- Integrated 32-voice virtual analog synthesizer.
- 8 unique vocoder algorithms.
- HF Passthrough & Voiced/Unvoiced Detector with noise generator.
- Filterbank Freeze & Filterbank Reverb.
- 10-band Graphic EQ with Analyzer.
- Integrated Hall Reverb.
ORANGE VOCODER is currently available for the Apple AudioUnits (AU) format on Mac OSX 10.6.8 or newer!
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.