Lo-fi 8-bit Magic
Initially introduced in hardware in the late 00’s, the French-made OTO Biscuit quickly became a cult classic with DJs and electronic music producers around the world. Gritty bit-crushing, lo-fi multi-effects, a sweet and smooth analog filter, and a quality look and feel, made it a go-to awesome-sound-maker in clubs and studios alike.
Now it’s available in software, bringing those crunchy, dirty, edgy sounds closer to the DAW-based studio or laptop-based performance rig, and making it more intuitive than ever before.
- Lo-fi 8-bit magic in a fun and easy-to-use package
- Take control on a bit-by-bit level
- Slow the sample rate and hear that aliasing glitter fall
- Smooth analog filter
- Built in digital effects – waveshaping, delay, pitch-shifting
- 8-step sequencer to drive the filter
- Very distinctive sound, but good for many styles
- Turn any run-of-the-mill electronic track into a vibrant classic
To The Top
To The Top
- Mac min. requirements: Intel Core Duo, AMD 64 X2, 4 GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- PC min. requirements: Intel Core Duo, AMD 64 X2, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8 or 10, 64 Bit (except Windows 10 Anniversary Edition)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).