Virtual Synth Instrument for Cinematic Musical Textures
Combining multiple layers of unique samples, PADS provides natural and organic sounds that tastefully build, adding a new level of emotion and excitement to your compositions.The instrument has been designed to be easy to use in order to get you up and running quickly, with over 140+ uniquely developed presets to choose from. Sculpt and shape the layers to your needs with envelopes, modulators, step sequencers, creative FX, and randomization options.
- Synth pads for Kontakt
- Cinematic musical textures - Natural and Organic
- Created for the specific needs of media composers
- Over 80 source timbres encompassing a wide variety of textures
- Multiple layers of samples provide hundreds of sonic combinations
- Built-in step sequencer setting for creating rhythmic pulses
- 140+ presets available
- Intuitive interface provides only the most essential controls for streamlined operation
PADS is intuitive to use and an essential tool for any composer or sound designer.
This product requires the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers website.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.