A complete set of 36 effects for guitar, bass or vocals.
Audiffex guitar pedals - the legendary product, released under our previous label DSound 15 years ago as one of the first professional guitar software solutions. Because of a strong demand to release this set also for ProTools and, we have released the complete set of our stomp-box effects in one package.
Pedals are exact models of real hardware devices. The set contains effects, amp models, cab models and a tuner.
- Auto Tuner - AT-2 is an automatic chromatic tuner. It provides an accuracy of 1 cent. If the tone is in tune, the middle green indicator shines. Otherwise the deviation is shown by the red indicators.
- AutoPan - This effect provides auto panning in stereo. It always creates stereo output so it can be used like a mono to stereo converter.
- AutoWah - AW-2 delivers a wide variety of wah effects, including a dynamics-sensitive picking wah that changes with your picking strength and a modulation wah for automatic wah over a cycle of modulation.
- Bass Chorus - Bass Chorus creates the classic "chorusing" effect, where the incoming signal appears to be doubled. Regard is taken to specifics of the bass sound, therefore the fat bass tones are not modulated.
- Bass Distortion - Bass Distortion creates the classic sound of guitar amplifier distortion, and is useful on many sound sources. The MIX parameter let's you control the wet to dry signal ratio.
- Bass Flanger - Bass Flanger creates the classic "flange" sound. Regard is taken to specifics of the bass sound, therefore the fat bass tones are not modulated.
- Bass Graphic Equalizer - The GEB has seven bands ranging from 50 Hz to 10 kHz, ideal for bass sounds, with boost/cut of +/- 18 dB per band. This lets you completely control your sound.
- Bass Overdrive - The Overdrive effect emulates the distortion of an overdriven tube amp. When saturated, it generates a distortion with response to your picking style, warmer-sounding than the Distortion effect. The MIX parameter let's you control the wet to dry signal ratio.
- Bass Phaser - The PHB can produce a natural, as well as an artificially sounding phasing effect. Regard is taken to specifics of the bass sound, therefore the fat bass tones are not modulated.
- Bass Preamp - This effect is an exact simulation of a bass tube preamplifier. It brings a big variety of clean sounds. It is also possible to get very slightly overdriven sound by setting the maximum of the gain control.
- Bass Speaker Simulator - This effect simulates a 2x10" bass guitar cabinet. You can choose from 6 mic positions.
- Bass Tone Control - TCB is an amp equalizer simulating 4 various types of bass amplifiers. It controls the volume of three frequency bands.
- Blues Drive - This effect has been designed as a natural sounding distortion. It provides sounds from light bluesy to mid driven distortions. It is also excellent for driving following effects, especially tube preamps.
- BPM Delay - BPM Delay is an effect that creates delayed repetitions of the incoming signal.
- Chorus - Chorus creates the classic "chorusing" effect, where the incoming signal appears to be doubled.
- Clean Preamp - This effect works as a tube preamplifier. It brings a big variety of clean sounds. It is also possible to get very slightly overdriven sound by setting the maximum of the gain control.
- Compressor - Compressor limits the dynamic range of the incoming signal.
- Crunch Preamp - The effect works as a tube preamplifier. It makes it possible to get sounds from clean to medium distorted crunch sounds.
- Distortion - Distortion creates the classic sound of guitar amplifier distortion, and is useful on many sound sources.
- Exciter - The Exciter has been designed as a sound modeling tool for guitars and basses. It makes instruments sound cleaner and more detailed by adding a small amount of high-frequency harmonics. In some cases, this effect can even compensate for the dull sound of old strings.
- Expander Gate - Expander-Gate acts as a noise gate, muting the incoming signal when it falls below the set threshold, or as a downward expander, reducing the volume of the incoming signal when it falls below the set threshold.
- Flanger - Flanger creates the classic "flange" sound.
- Graphic Equalizer
- HiGain Preamp - The HG-2 operates as a tube preamplifier. It provides a variety of sounds: from clean, through medium distorted, up to modern HiGain sounds.
- Level Control - This effect provides the easiest way to adjust the signal level in the effect chain. Many non-linear effects require a certain signal level to operate properly, e.g. the valve and transistor based distortions. Use the LC plug-in to adjust the optimum level. This plug-in also changes the stereo properties of the audio signal: It can merge both channels into one, create monophonic signal or swap the left and right channels. A stereo base enhancer is also available.
- Noise Gate - Noise Gate is a dynamics effect. Its function is to remove unwanted audio material below a certain threshold.
- Octaver - The OT-2 Octaver produces sound one octave above and under the original tone. These two tones can be freely mixed with the input signal.
- Overdrive - The Overdrive effect emulates the distortion of an overdriven tube amp. When saturated, it generates a warmer-sounding distortion with response to your picking style than the Distortion effect.
- Parametric Equalizer - PE-2 is a 1-band parametric equalizer. It can be used to boost or cut frequency bands from audio signal using peak filter, adjust treble/bass using high/low shelving filters, or to completely cut highs, lows, or certain frequency range using high/low pass and notch filters.
- Pedal Wah - Pedal Wah is an effect which simulates the wah-wah pedal. It has adjustable resonance, so it can be used for subtle or more pronounced sound and range setting, which was designated to tune the effects lower range, so it can be fine tuned to your guitar or bass.
- Phaser - The PH-2 produces a natural as well as an artificially sounding phasing effect.
- Power Amp - The Power Amp PA-2 effect is a software simulation of a tube power amplifier. It comprises simulations of four different tube combinations.
- Reverb - The RV-2 is a high quality reverb effect which allows you to add space to your recordings. It includes seven high density reverb modes and creates a rich stereo output.
- Speaker Simulator - This effect simulates guitar cabinets. You can choose from 15 simulations of 6 models, measured in the near field, far field, on-axis and off-axis.
- Tone Control - TC-2 is an amp equalizer simulating 5 various types of amplifiers. It controls the volume of three frequency bands.
- Tremolo - The TR-2 varies the volume of original sound which reproduces the classic tremolo effects of '60s amps.
To The Top
To The Top
- Windows 7 - Windows 10
- AAX, VST2, VST3 32 & 64 Bit
- Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.12
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 32 & 64 Bit
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.