It's Full Of Stars
PITCHMAP is the world's first and only plug-in that allows processing the pitch of individual sounds within mixed signals in real-time. It lets you change the melodies and harmonies of any recording by simply playing your own on a MIDI keyboard or creating a pitch map using our stream-lined GUI, and optionally corrects any tuning issues at the same time.
As if that weren't enough, PITCHMAP provides functions to suppress individual sounds within a mix, and can apply advanced synthesizer-like sound transformations to your audio. In short, it is an inspiring musical instrument, a precision corrective tool and the only processor that literally lets you shape music with your hands.
- Engineers can correct tuning inaccuracies in mixed recordings
- Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free and inspiring manner
- Music producers that work with sampled material can now sculpt the music inside the samples as if they were clay in the hands of a potter
- DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
- Sound designers get a bunch of unique new ways of creating the sounds that make the films and games of today so immersive
- Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours (or days) adapting the components they use to fit each other
- Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
- Mix element suppression under MIDI control
- Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on a live input
- Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks directly from your favorite songs or play list
How PITCHMAP Is Different
So how does PITCHMAP compare to other pitch processing products, like Celemony's Melodyne Editor or Antares' Auto Tune? In a nut-shell: it doesn't. They have different applications and strengths, and complement each other nicely. In simplified words:
- If you need to tune a solo vocal take or other monophonic instrument, use Auto Tune.
- If you need to fine-tune or manipulate a single but polyphonic instrument, or a section of instruments, and using off-line editing doesn't break your workflow, use Melodyne.
- If you need to tune or change the pitches of a full mix or other complex polyphonic signal in real-time and under MIDI control, while retaining all the transient crispness of any percussive elements, or if you want to create far-out sounds, or if you want to try out different harmonies on your loops and recordings from within the creative, musical workflow ... use PITCHMAP.
Depending on your field of work, you may want to have all three of them. So grab a copy of PITCHMAP and complete your pitch processing toolkit!
- macOS 10.12 or higher
- Intel CPU with at least 2 Cores (Intel i7 or higher recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher
- CPU with at least 2 Cores (Intel i7 or higher recommended)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.