Peak & Loudness Metering Plug-in
PPMulator is a cross-platform plug-in meter for digital audio workstations which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Programme Meter (PPM). This plugin provides a precisely calibrated workspace for recording, editing, mixing and mastering.
The plug-in is available in two versions: PPMulator+ and PPMulatorXL; the latter offers additional features such as EBU R128 loudness metering and batch audio file processing.
- Customizable and resizable layouts and channel labeling
- Automated peak logging with export
- Mono gain trim to M3 (-3dB) or M6 (-6dB) standards
- Phase correlation meter & Goniometer
- Reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration
- Multi-channel support up to six channels
- IEC 268-10 Type I: Nordic N9
- IEC 268-10 Type I: DIN 45406
- IEC 268-10 Type IIa: BBC scale
- IEC 268-10 Type IIb: EBU scale
- ITU-R BS.1770-2: True Peak Meter
- Audio format: Mono/ Stereo/ Mid-Side/ 5.1, 32-192kHz sample rate
- Min. system CPU: 1GHz
- OS: Mac OS min 10.6
- Windows min. XP
- Host: Pro Tools >= V9
To The Top
To The Top
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.