Music Production and Recording Software by Musicians for Musicians
Reason 11 is a powerful collection of virtual instruments, effects and production tools that bring musical ideas and amazing sounds to life. Reason 11 can be used as a plug-in in your favorite DAW or as a stand-alone music production tool.
At the heart of Reason is a virtual rack in which all the sounds needed for a particular song are created, from scratch or from Reason's huge sound library. Synthesizers, instruments and effects - as many as you need - Reason covers all needs, whether synthetic, electronic or acoustic. When a rack is built, everything is automatically connected and routed. If you want to go deeper, turn the Reason rack upside down and you're in modular heaven! Here you can experiment and play around until you find the sound you've been looking for by freely wiring audio and control voltage between the devices in the rack. The only limit is your imagination.
With a multi-gigabyte range of synth sounds, sampled instruments, drum kits, loops and effects, Reason's integrated sound bank offers everything you need for any style of music. The integrated browser helps you quickly find and try out thousands of sounds in a huge sound library. Reason 11 includes both the plug-in version (VST, AU) and the standalone music production software Reason.
New in Reason 11:
Quartet Chorus Ensemble: four variations of Chorus and Ensemble effects. Sweeper Modulation Effect: Phaser, Flanger and Filter unit with dynamic modulation options. Mixer modules available as rack-mountable units. Master bus compressor can now be used anywhere in the rack. Channel Dynamics: Reason console compressor, expander and gate can be placed anywhere in the signal chain. Channel EQ: The legendary EQ unit is now a rack device in its own right. Curved automation. Audio clip crossfades. Improved and individual vertical zoom. Enhanced and track-accurate zoom level in the sequencer. Muting of MIDI notes. New pen tool for drawing multiple notes. Absolute Snap, Draw Automation Point on same level, shortcut for moving notes in one octave and more.
- Huge factory soundbank with more than 29000 device patches, loops and samples
- 17 instruments, 29 effects, 3 MIDI effects, 8 utilities
- Reason rack and effects can be integrated as AU and VST in external DAWs
- Reason Rack Plugin with Midi Out and Drag Midi Notes
- VST plugin support
- Delay Compensation
- Opens songs and synth patches from Reason Compact
- Rack Extensions
- Ableton Link Support
- Unlimited audio recording and instrument channels
- Fully featured, high-precision multitrack sequencer with block mode
- Audio Comping Tools
- High quality stretching & real-time audio transpose
- Pitch editing mode for optimizing vocal recordings
- Audio slicing and audio quantization
- Conversion of recorded or imported audio files to REX-L
- MIDI controller output control of synths, samplers and keyboards
- MIDI clock output - Synchronization of hardware with Reason
- Advanced export of individual mixer channels as audio items, including effects and tempo track
- Live sampling on all sampler devices
- Support for external MIDI controllers and hardware control interfaces
- Supports all common file formats - from Wave and AIFF to mp3 and more
- Real-time sample rate and bit conversion allows easy import of any audio data
- Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility
- Advanced modeled mixing console with complete channel strip for each instrument and audio channel
- MAC (OS X 10.11 or higher, 64 bit) and PC Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.