Dual delay effect processor
Delay is the ultimate tool for adding space, depth and excitement to music, and engineers and musicians have relied on a wide variety of incredible-sounding delay units over the past 70 years to handle those tasks – ranging from early tape machines to modern digital designs. Armed with that history, when Slate Digital and their friends at D16 got together to create a new delay plugin it was obvious to them which of those delays we would model. ALL of them.
- Dual delay effect processor
- 23 different delays
- Features models of early tape machines to famous vintage digital designs
- Independent control of processing path for left and right channels
- Dual filters for each channel
- Color control, to set the tone of the delay
- Spread control, modifies the stereo image
- User-friendly interface
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Intel Processor, 4GB RAM
- AU, VST2, VST3, or AAX 64-bit host
- Windows 7,8 or 10
- Intel or AMD Processor, 4GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, or AAX 64-bit host
This instrument requires an iLok 2 Key for activation - iLok 1 not supported!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one iLok Key with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. If you already own another iLok 2 protection device you can use it for this instrument, too. Each iLok 2 dongle can store up to 500 product licenses. Licenses can be manged easily using the iLok Licence Manager and for protection against theft or loss we recommend you the Zero Downtime Protection with TLC
Additionally an internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.