Virtual guitar instrument great for rock, metal, funk, blues, pop and much more!
Shreddage 3 Stratus is the first chapter in the universe of Impact Soundworks guitar and bass instruments. In creating this sample library, ISW drawn from nearly a decade of experience and customer feedback on their previous guitars. They created the Shreddage 3 Engine (or S3, for short) - entirely from scratch, incorporating the latest Kontakt technology and tools available in version 5.7.
The fretting and voicing algorithms give you more realistic performances and playback than ever, emulating how a real guitarist would play a part. Changing these is as simple as selecting from a menu or pressing a keyswitch. A much-requested Strumming engine has been added, great for both slow and fast rhythm parts alike. And with the modular mixer Console, you now have over 30 effects at your fingertips, from EQs to pedals, compressors, amps, cabinets, modulators, and more.
To showcase all these incredible features, what better guitar to sample than a classic American tone used in countless rock, blues, metal, pop, soul, and funk tracks? Stratus includes three unique pickup positions with custom blending along with all the key articulations you’ve come to expect from the Shreddage series sampled in exquisite detail.
Console: Modular FX Rack and Mixer
Console is our new mixer, modular effects rack, and pedal board, designed to give you full control over your virtual guitar tone. Unlike our previous FX racks, which were limited to a small amount of preset modules, Console gives you 30 effects modules to choose from!
These include multiple EQs (digital and analog-style), compressors, spatial FX, modulation FX, amps, distortion pedals, reverbs, and a selection of over 30 custom cabinet IRs recorded just for Shreddage 3! These cabs cover all the most important sounds you would want, with both dynamic & condenser mics in multiple positions plus a ribbon mic for certain models.
Using Console, you can easily save and load FX chains or presets between projects or even different Shreddage 3 products. It also allows you to mix and blend between guitar pickups, with custom inserts on each if you'd like.
Total Articulation Control Technology (TACT) 2.0
Shreddage 3 Stratus includes an updated version of TACT, allowing you to customize how all articulations are mapped and triggered! Everyone has their own preferences for how to perform or write for virtual guitar, and with TACT you can create the perfect setup for your DAW.
- Pristine 24-bit recordings with 3 pickups
- Sustains, palm mutes, powerchords
- Powerchord mutes, staccato, snaps
- Harmonics, tremolo, tremolo slides
- Hammer-on/pull-off, portamento slides
- Fingered, whammy, and emulated vibrato
- Unpitched & pitched release noises
- Rakes, muted chokes, DI line noise
- Over 30 new & custom cabinet IRs
- Multiple demo MIDIS / projects included
- Cutting edge virtual guitarist engine
- Beautiful, expanded UI for easier editing
- New POLY INPUT feature for realistic chords
- Multiple fret & string voicing algorithms
- New STRUMMING tab for custom rhythm parts
- CONSOLE: Modular rack & mixer w/ 30+ FX
- Includes TACT 2.0 for articulation mapping
- 39 production-ready CONSOLE tone snapshots
This product requires the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.