Virtual Guitar based on a Fender© Stratocaster©
The Fender Stratocaster© has been used by countless musicians for over 60 years and is still one of the most sought after instruments. It features 3 single coil pickups (bridge, middle and neck) which give it a very unique and tweakable tone. Acousticsamples were able to sample all three pickups separately to give you access not only to the 5 positions available on the real instrument, but also to control each volume separately and even mix all 3 pickups.
Strategy comes with a set of 10 very realistic effects and 8 different amps modelled after some of the best guitar amps. You can choose exactly how you set the microphones, providing you with all the necessary tools to shape its sound exactly like you want it.
The powerful strum engine, pattern maker and song builder makes Strategy become a perfect tool to create accompaniments or solos. Acousticsapmles sampled all frets of all strings with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, palm mutes, hand blocks, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises and other articulations. All of this detail allows us to reproduce the real playing of a guitar player easily.
There are basically 4 modes, the solo mode that allows to play melodies, the chord mode that helps playing strums or picking, the patterns mode that does all of the strumming or picking for you and the MIDI mode that allows you to use your preferred midi guitar controller.
- 10.61Gb uncompressed, 1.97Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 17300 samples.
- Strumming engine (features chord recognition and a smart strumming technique to produce guitar-like chords) and complete control of all its parameters.
- 68 realistic patterns for easy strumming, picking and advanced playing styles.
- Integrated song builder to create songs within minutes and very easily.
- Integrated pattern builder to automatically strum your chords.
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons, pull offs and slides.
- Natural automatic hand placement simulation.
- 53 different samples per fret and all 21 fret sampled for each string.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, palm mutes, pre notes.
- Control over the three single coil pickup volumes (bridge, middle andneck).
- Advanced bend and vibrato control.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
The latest UVI Workstation 3 is included in this virtual instrument!
More information about UVI Workstation and the latest version (free download) is available HERE
- Stand Alone application for Mac and PC
- VST for Mac and PC (Cubase and other VST compatible sequencers)
- AAX native (Pro Tools) on Mac and PC
- Audio Units (Logic Pro and other AU compatible sequencers)
- "Falcon" compatible
UVI Workstation 3 system requirements:
57.8 MB of disk space (Mac Installer: 233 MB ; Windows64 Installer: 266 MB)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.8 to macOS 10.15 Catalina (64-bit)
- Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!