Soaring Strings - Overview
With so many great legato string libraries out there, why another one?
Because Soaring Strings focuses on performance, by having the players really dig in with the vibrato and giving you all they had with the triple forte dynamic. This also meant approaching the sessions in a unique, musical way to capture the kind of singular legato everybody is looking for.
Keep things simple
Another focus was to dial things back and to confine oneself to the essentials of producing credible string arrangements in a shorter amount of time:
a single, natural mix and omitting seldom-used legato articulations
a "Sustain Sync" feature that synchronizes the starting sustain with the following intervals/repetitions, which saves you from having to make adjustments to start-notes
a "To Silence" button that can enable the modwheel to completely diminish the softest dynamic to silence
recording a medium-sized ensemble provides both "solo-istic" detail and natural transparency.
- Companion library to Adventure Strings.
- Innovative musical approach to sessions.
- Medium-sized ensembles: Violins, Violas, Cellos, Basses.
- Sections recorded in traditional seating arrangement.
- Molto expressivo vibrato across the upper dynamic range.
- Four dynamics of legato (p < fff), including true FFF sampling.
- Fives dynamics of sustains (pp < fff).
- True Bow-Change Repetition sampling
- Sustain Sync feature.
- To Silence feature.
- Detailed Sustain patches for each section.
- Includes All Strings Sustains patches.
- Recorded on a scoring stage.
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit.
- 6.4 GB uncompressed (4 GB compressed NCW format).
- Compatible with Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (requires full version of Kontakt).
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader
A detailed list of the included patches can be found under "More info".
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!