Powerful Step Sequence Library with over 100 unique Instruments
Street Percussion is a powerful step sequence library with over 100 unique and deeply-sampled instruments of various pieces of metal, plastic, wood, ethnic drums, and custom drum kits, giving you the ideal sounds to create those classic street percussion grooves. This library goes way beyond your standard percussion sequencer, giving you full control and allowing you to create any beat or groove imaginable. While this library is extremely powerful, it's also simple to use with an innovative and seamless interface. No need to spend tons of time drawing in your beats from scratch; with over 130 unique presets, you can have a fully fleshed-out percussion section in seconds! Get started today.
Instruments - With the help of two incredible street performers, Steven Bartashev and Cyzon Griffin, Big Fish Audio captured the sound of a vast array of instruments with seven velocity layers and seven round robins per instrument. Creating authentic street percussion music has never been easier than with this comprehensive collection of surfaces, including metal, plastic, wood, ethnic drums, and two custom drum kits.
Sequencer - Street Percussion features an incredibly powerful step-sequencer with eight channels. Each channel has independent control over the rate and steps and can even be triggered separately for some truly musical results. This flexibility makes programming complex beats, including polyrhythms, not only an option but simple! With step-based control over velocity, length, pan, pitch, reverse, reverb, and delay, the percussive possibilities are endless.
Mixer & Effects - Each channel has its own close and room mic mixers so you can dial in the exact sound you’re looking for. We’ve also hand-picked seven of Kontakt’s powerful effects, which can be applied on a per-channel basis or globally.
Presets - Never let a lack of inspiration stop you from creating your percussion sections quickly. With over 130 customized presets, you can be up and running with killer grooves and fresh sounds just by the click of a button.
- 102 deeply-sampled instruments
- 54 Customized and filterable Groove Presets
- 50 fully fleshed-out Beat Presets
- 30 curated collections of instruments (Kit Presets)
- Powerful eight-channel step sequencer with independent control of rate and steps
- Step-assignable velocity, length, pan, pitch, reverse, reverb, and delay
- Intuitive and seamless interface
- Close and room mic per channel
- 11,000+ samples
- 7 velocity layers and round robins per instrument
- MIDI drag and drop for easy DAW workflow
- NKS compatible
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 -10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.