From Fragile to Fortissimo – The Most Flexible String Ensembles Ever
- 5 String sections: 8 First Violins • 8 Second Violins • 6 Violas • 6 Cellos • 4 Double Basses
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free and powerful Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual impulse responses from Synchron Stage Vienna for placement and reverberation of each musician of the ensemble
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Perfectly balanced levels, especially in interaction with other Synchron Series libraries
With a total of almost 1.2 million samples, the SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings Bundle is probably the most extensive and detailed string library on the market. It includes the Collections SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I, II and III at a discounted bundle price. These Collections feature the completely re-edited and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Strings I - III Collections, combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna. By adding the convolution reverb to the samples in real-time, these instruments perfectly blend with any other product in the Synchron Series, resulting in a beautiful, production-ready sound “out of the box”. In tandem with the powerful Synchron Player and its unique Humanize function, the SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings Bundle delivers stunning results in terms of realism, flexibility and ease-of-use.
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings feature 5 string sections (8 first violins, 8 second violins, 6 violas, 6 cellos, 4 double basses) that were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble separately. Making use of our new Vienna Synchron Player, you may easily switch between any number of musicians of the ensembles in just one instance, from the principal to single desks to the full ensemble size.
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I includes all of the regular articulations, such as spiccato, staccato, portato, legato (with and without vibrato), tremolo, pizzicato and various dynamics (crescendos and diminuendos, fortepiano, sforzato, sforzatissimo). For SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II, all instruments were played “con sordino” (with mutes). SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings III offers all articulations played “sul tasto” for a very soft, breathy and flute-like timbre.
Standard Library: Samples 1,199,520 | Download Files Size 106.4 GB | Installed File Size 231.9 GB
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 16 GB RAM or more, depending on your registered products
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.