The Snail is a very high-precision frequency-domain analyzer that delivers an easy to understand representation of sounds based on the scales and notes aligned in spectrally active zones. It offers a new way of tuning and analyzing an instrument in an extremely accurate way, displaying intonation and visualizing music and sounds in a way that can help anyone improve their listening and innotation!
Have you ever wondered what scale a certain song was in?
The Snail will show you all the notes and harmonics during playback and their intensities so you can figure out what key it is played in. And it has the most sophisticated tuner on the market that shows you how close you are to ‘Absolute Tuning’ by slowing down and changing color until you hit the exact pitch and frequency you need.
It will without a doubt give your ears a training that will open them and educate them to how to tune for your style of playing. You will be able to find out what pitch any instrument or percussion is set at and help you to ‘fine-tune’ it to your needs. Its incredible analysis engine can even show you the composition of the harmonics of your own voice.
No song or instrument will be able to hide its chromatic makeup from you any longer. The Snail will give you an new insight into the personal secrets of every sound and musical composition that exists.
- Simple intuitive interface
- Ultimate accuracy in tuning
- Different combinations of views available
- Audio player with waveform display to allow analysis of any song or sound
- Live input for tuning of external sources
- Tuner mode or Music mode
- Adjustable Tuning Reference pitch
- Transposing feature
- Display of phase relationships possible
- User adjustable colour schemes
- Intel processors only Minimum 2Ghz
- 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.