The TSAR-1 Reverb is not an emulation. It´s not a stock design. It´s not a static snapshot of a space. The TSAR-1 is a powerful, modern reverb algorithm. It´s alive and vibrant, it´s gentle and dreamy, and above all - it´s natural and believable. The TSAR-1 is the better-sounding alternative to the established, traditional reverb products. At a fraction of the price.
The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR-1 is what gives it its magic. The strength lies in its sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether it´s used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, it always shines. All this while still having a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparallelled in other high-end reverb products.
"I can´t imagine anything simpler or more flexible than the TSAR-1, five basic sliders that can take you from the past to the future..."Chuck Zwicky (Prince, Soul Asylum, Delirious?, The Jonas Brothers, Jeff Beck, Dead Prez, etc.)
- True Stereo Algorithm
- Extraordinary versatility
- Comprehensive user interface
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb
- Extensive preset library
- Comes bundled with the TSAR-1R Reverb
For registriered users of TSAR-1R
m.i.p.a. 2011 Award
Audiofanzine 4.5 Stars
Bonedo 4.5 Stars
MusicRadar Rating 4.5 Stars
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.