*VSL Upgrade policy – get your personal upgrade discount in our shop!
Based on available registrations in your VSL User Account VSL Software and Software-Bundles might qualify for an upgrade/complimentary discount. To check for any possible discount simply enter your VSL login email in our basket when requested. Any available discounted price will be calculated immediately. By upgrading from a software pack you can complete the respective Software Bundle discounted!
Please allow up to one work day for delivery of personal upgrades or discounted licenses.
Vienna MIR PRO 24 is a special version of Vienna MIR PRO with a maximum of 24 instruments and ensembles that can be placed on its virtual stages. Apart from this limitation, Vienna MIR PRO 24 includes the full set of features and options of Vienna MIR PRO!
Please note that Vienna MIR PRO requires at least one RoomPack with dedicated impulse responses. You may choose from various Vienna MIR RoomPacks that are available separately.
"For those hankering after the sound of the room as an integral part of the final mix result, MIR is as close as you can get right now without leaving the virtual world."
VSL's Software has always been top-class, and MIR PRO 24 is no exeption. Being able to arrange VSL's virtual orchestral instruments in a concert hall is a liberating mixing experience to say the least. Adding third-party virtual instruments and even audio signals is truly amazing. You can, or course, use conventional mixing techniques alongside MIR PRO, but once you get the hang of it, using the software as you would a real-world analogue mixing console at a live venue soon becomes addictive. MTM
MusicTech Innovation Award
MusicTech Choice Award
MTM 9 Stars
For smaller projects, e.g., users of the Vienna Special Editions:
- PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.8
- 12 GB RAM
For larger projects:
- PC Dual Intel Quad Core XEON 5520 or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Pro 8-Core Xeon 5520 “Gainstown” or better, with OS X 10.8
- 24 GB RAM
- DirectX 10-capable video card with support for OpenGL 2.1 (Windows)
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS (OS X) compatible host; also works stand-alone with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Vienna MIR RoomPack with dedicated impulse responses (sold separately).
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.