Whether it´s sweet and pure leads, harmonies or backing vocals, Avanna can sing anything you like, any time you want! Zero-G´s first release for the new Vocaloid 3 engine and the first English female singing voice for the new software.
Ideally suited to pop and Celtic music, Avanna can also be used in a myriad of musical styles. The new Vocaloid 3 interface allows you to import wav files so Avanna can sing along with your compositions from within Vocaloid. Avanna also comes with a default reverb for added realism and you can add vibrato and expression to her voice.
Avanna Vocaloid 3 PC Software includes VOCALOID3 Editor Lite which has the following features:
- Piano-roll style note editor
- Inputting lyrics and automatic conversion to phonemes
- Assigning musical expression templates from an Icon Palette
- Sending notes, lyrics and musical expression to the Synthesis Engine?
- Saving vocal data as a .wav file
- Changing synthesis parameters
- Effects (Reverb only)
- Playback .wav files
Recommended key range: D2 to G4
For an unrestricted use of the program, the Vocaloid Editor Version 3 is recommended!
Please note that Vocaloid is developed for PC use only. It will not work on Mac/iOS.
This product comes with the "Tiny Vocaloid3 Editor". The full version of the Vocaloid Editor available to purchase at vocaloid.com has more functionality (Vocaloid 3 Voices are compatible with the Vocalid 4 Editor)
Vocaloid 3 Software includes VOCALOID3 Editor Lite which has the following:
• Piano-roll style note editor
• Inputting lyrics and automatic conversion to phonemes
• Assigning musical expression templates from an Icon Palette
• Sending notes, lyrics and musical expression to the Synthesis Engine
• Saving vocal data as a .wav file
• Changing synthesis parameters
• Effects (Reverb only)
• Playback .wav files
Minimum technical requirements for Vocaloid Version 3:
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
CPU: Celeron Dual Core 2.1GHz or more
RAM: 1GB or more
HDD: 2GB free space or more
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.