Voice Of Gaia: Francesca is an all-new exotic female solo mezzo-soprano library featuring the esteemed vocal talents of Francesca Lilac Genco. Her signature dark, evocative sound and dynamic style can been heard in numerous vision, game and film soundtracks. She specializes in dramatic fusions of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Asian vocal styles, creating her own language as she sings. This 6.7 GB library includes over 8300 samples, a complete selection of chromatic articulation types, powerful melodic elements with tempo-synching and key options, all built into a flexible, full-featured user interface.
We recorded Francesca in a dry studio environment, using high dynamic range, large-diaphragm Neumann microphones and silent Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity, and quality. We started with chromatic true legato for Ah, Oo and Humming Mm vowel sounds. We then recorded classic sustains and staccatos (8x round-robin) for a variety of different vowels and dynamics, all playable over two octaves.
Voice of Gaia: Francesca Genco also features a huge collection of live melodic phrases in Bombastic, Melodic, Bright, Atonal/Discordant and Whispering styles. The phrases are intuitively organized by tempo range and key, with phrase start/end timing and shaping, legato blending, step sequencing, tempo-synching, time-stretching and a full menu of key choices, transposition control and real-time sound-shaping options. While each phrase can be transposed, sliced, tempo-synched and stretched on demand, we also provide a variety of root tempos and keys to give you natural and easy to find options. We’ve also included our comprehensive FX Rack panel, with multi-effects, compression, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of our most popular custom recorded rooms, halls, cathedrals and otherworldly fx impulses, all instantly available through the control interface.
- Two different large diaphragm microphone options: satin smooth omni or crystal clear cardiod, each with fully independent stereo panning, mixing and loading.
- Ah, Oo, Mm (Soft Humming) natural true legato
- Ah (piano), Ah (forte), Ee, Eh (piano), Eh (forte), Oh, Oo (piano), Oo (forte) Staccatos with 8 round-robin variation per note
- Ah (piano), Ah (mezzo-forte), Ah (forte), Ee, Eh/Ay, Mm (soft humming), Oh, Oo (piano), Oo (mezzo-forte) standard Sustains with sim-legato, infinite loop and nature release modes
- Auto-Pan ensemble simulator mode for Sustains and Staccatos.
- Nearly 1800 melodic phrases in the keys of A# - G#, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Melodic phrases in a variety of different styles, including Bombastic, Melodic, Bright, Discordant/Atonal and Whispers
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres and custom melodic pad instruments crafted directly from Francescas's voice.
- Vocal performance breaths and effects
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
Francesca Lilac Genco, MA is a singer and sound healer, yoga instructor, bodyworker and interdisciplinary arts teacher. Francesca has released two albums, Numinous River (2008) and Lullabies for a World in Transition (2012). Her singing was featured in Ryan Amon’s compositions for the score for Elysium, a science fiction film starring Matt Damon and Jodie Foster released in August 2013. Her voice was also featured in composer Kaveh Cohen’s Japanese trailer for James Cameron’s blockbuster film, Avatar. In 2009, she collaborated with Tonehammer to create a voice library. The response to the library and her albums has been positive and widespread and has led to several projects with composers from the US and Europe. In 2014, she collaborated with the men of Soundiron to create a second, more extensive and comprehensive voice library.
Francesca is the founder of Song of the Body, which offers classes, workshops and retreats in embodied voice, sound healing, yoga and creative expression. She teaches her Singing the Body workshops and leads improvisational chanting circles in the San Francisco Bay area, on the east coast and in Europe. Her classes and private sessions are based in creating an intimate relationship with the body as we learn to listen and respond to its natural intelligence and resonance. - Photo By Christopher Miles.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1.0 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.13-11 (newest update)
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7-10
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!