Dynamic, soulful and eclectic solo vocalists
Voices Of Gaia is a dynamic and exploratory world, soundtrack and indie solo vocalist collection featuring 4 outstanding singers ranging from baritone to mezzo-soprano. Each singer includes fundamental chromatic articulations like true legato, sustains, and staccatos as well as thousands of beautiful, dynamics live performance phrases in a variety of keys, tempos and styles.
You'll also find dozens of uniquely creative sound-designed atmospheric synths, drones and soundscapes re-synthesized from these voices. They're perfect for underscoring, reinforcement and ambient arrangements. Along with the full FX rack panel, they offer you nearly endless creative possibilities.
Voices of Gaia features the voices of Francesca Genco, Linda Strawberry, Bryan Lane and Michael Peaslee.
- Vowel Sustains: Infinite sustains with attack shaping for a variety of common vowel sounds in various styles and dynamics.
- Vowel Staccatos: Short notes with round-robin for a variety of common vowel sounds in various styles and dynamics.
- Live Performance Phrases: A huge variety of over 9,607 melodic and dynamic passages in a variety of categories, tempos and root keys.
- Vocal SFX: Breaths, Laughs, Whispers and other useful vocal sounds to add life to your mix.
- Sound-designed Pads and Ambiences: 137 Atmospheric drones, ambiences, synth patches, sonic textures and evolving soundscapes hand-crafted from the raw vocal source. From smooth and celestial to brutally gritty and sinister, we give you a big range of choices that are perfect for layering, underscoring, creative sound design, electronic and hybrid music production.
- Powerful Custom User Interface with CC and host automation support for all major DAWs and Komplete Kontrol hardware and software.
- Main performance parameters include features like Swell, Attack, Offset, Release, Legato, Vibrato, Auto-Panning, Phrase Cross-fading, Pitch Shifting, Tempo-Sync/Time-Stretch, Unused sample purging, Articulation Key-Switching and Pitch Shift key-switching.
- Ensemble presets include a mixer panel with separate solo/mute, volume, pan and key range controls for each vocalist.
- FX Rack equipped with 18 powerful effect modules, with configurable controls and customizable routing and chain saving/loading.
- 119 integrated custom convolution IR samples in 10 distinct categories (Cathedral, Chamber, Large Room, Small Room, Hallways, Underground, Outdoors, Long FX and Short FX)
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.6.8 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats.
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 -10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.