Warmverb is a multi-effect unit which gives you the flexibility to create unique sounding custom effects with a mouse click. Not only can it do classic effects with pristine sound quality - it can do crazy stuff like a 'distorted-reverb-phaser-feedback-vocoder'!
Equipped with the high quality reverb technology which can be found in our synthesizers, Warmverb improves upon it by including an ultra version. With an easy to use interface, an intelligent random function and over 150 presets, Warmverb gives you instant access to a large selection of essential effects and inspiring new sounds.
Why is it an essential tool?
With Warmverb you can...
- Add reference class reverb to your mix
- Create freaky devil or smurph voices
- Make yourself sound like a robot with the vocoder
- Build custom effects by combining modules
- Mix with pristine sound quality
- Get excellent value for money
- Replace a rack full of effect units with a single plugin
There are modular 4 effect slots into which you can load effects. It all adds up to power and potential waiting to be shaped by your creativity. In addition to using single effects, you can combine them with an EQ and feedback to build new types of effects, for example:
- 'Singing Reverb' = Reverb + Tap Delay → Talkbox
- 'Echo LFO phaser' = Tap Delay + Reverb → LFO Stereo Phaser
- 'Scratching' = Ringmod LFO → Pingpong Filter → Ringmod LFO
Warmverb contains new, unique sounding effect modules which are not available from other companies.
- 3 high-end quality Reverbs
- Vocoder and Vocoder L-R
- Delay, Ping pong delay, Filtered Ping pong
- Chorus, Ensemble
- Flanger, Stereo Flanger
- Phaser, Stereo phaser
- LFO Low pass, Band pass and High pass
- Tubeamp, Transistor, Presence, Hardclip
- Bitcrush, Waveshape
- Dolby Prologic II surround encoding
- Stereo enhancing
- Early reflections (3 different types)
- Pitch shifter
- Feedback module
BEAT, 6 Punkte
PC: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10; Pentium4 compatible CPU
Mac: Mac OSX 10.6.8 or later; Intel Mac (32 or 64 bit)
PC: VST (32 and 64-bit), Standalone (32 and 64-bit)
Mac: 32-bit only! VST, Audio-Unit
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!