The ideal choice for project studios, podcasters and musicians
The advanced WaveLab Elements production environment is devoted to the needs of home producers and musicians, delivering uncompromising quality when it comes to editing and restoring audio material alongside creating state of the art podcasts. The smallest member of the current WaveLab product range provides a convincing toolset which will most certainly meet your requirements while seamlessly integrating into your home studio setup.
- Audio editing and mastering software based on the professional WaveLab Pro version with speaker management, a modern spectrogram, batch processing and high-end restoration tools.
- Professional functions and tools for mixing and editing including track and output effects for optimal results when editing your audio files
- Over 30 effects processors, including MasterRig, RestoreRig, Dynamic Effects, Delays, Reverbs, and various offline processors
- Improved audio analysis and error correction for optimizing your audio material
- CD burner engine: Bring your creative ideas directly to CD
WaveLab Elements Version 10:
- Video Playback Support
- Undo/Redo History for Audio Editor
- Montage Inspector
- Audio Montage track list overhaul
- Enhanced Preview in File Browser
- Audio Connection Settings Dialog and Routing Options
- Performance Editor
- Windows 10 (64-bit)Download size: 231 MB
- macOS High Sierra / macOS MojaveDownload size: 206 MB
- 4 GB minimum required memory
- 4 GB free storage space
- User interface languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
- Documentation languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese
Steinberg boxed products do not include data DVDs any more, but a registration/download code! With Steinberg products, you always receive the most current program version available at the time of registration!
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.