Save up to 30% on this bundle!
Fluency in Musical Expression
The big Vienna Instruments DVD Collections are the most powerful sample-based orchestral virtual instruments ever created. The collections, organized in instrument-categories offer the most complete playing techniques and articulations of all instruments, enabling you to create sonic results of the highest caliber and utmost authenticity.
This bundle offers you the complete woodwinds of the symphonic orchestra and more. Woodwinds I includes the standard instrumentation with flute, oboe, clarinet and bassoon (each recorded solo and in three-player ensembles). Woodwinds II expands the section with piccolo and alto flute, two English-horns, small clarinet in Eb, bass clarinet and contrabassoon, to meet the needs of large romantic and modern orchestral scores. The Special Woodwinds Collection provides you with exotic treasures such as bass flute, oboe d’amore, heckelphone, basset horn, and contrabass clarinet, the latter being almost twice as long as the bass clarinet. These are uncommon instruments that allow you to create new and unusual sounds.
Included Collections: Woodwinds I, Woodwinds II, Special Woodwinds & Bassoon 2
Standard Library: Samples 75,349 | Download Files Size 60.9 GB | Installed File Size | 110.9 GB
Full Library: Samples 257,327 | Download Files Size 60.9 GB | Installed File Size | 110.9 GB
* Upgrade discounts:
You already own Vienna Instruments? You can check in the shopping cart (after login) if you are entitled to a relevant VSL discount and apply it!
You own a Standard Library and want to upgrade to FULL by adding the Extended Library? Again, the Standard Library will be deducted in the shopping cart. Likewise when completing bundles.
Please note that all discounted custom orders have to be processed manually by us and therefore may take up to one business day.
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg compatible) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser with your first VSL purchase. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.