Officially certified MESA/Boogie Amplifiers & Cabinets
Plug into a MESA/Boogie® amp and it will change your ideas about tone and your playing forever. Seriously, it really will. From the moment you first plug into a MESA, you’ll experience new levels of responsiveness, feel, nuance, and sound and you’ll quickly understand why MESA has always referred to their amplifiers as “Instruments”… because they are!
In AmpliTube MESA/Boogie you get officially certified models of:
5 Amps: Triple Rectifier, Dual Rectifier, Mark III, Mark IV and TransAtlantic TA-30
5 Cabinets: 4x12" Recto Traditional Slant, 2x12" Rectifier Horizontal, 1x12" Mark III, 1x12" Mark IV, 2x12" TransAtlantic TA-30
- Officially certified MESA/Boogie amplifiers: Triple Rectifier, Dual Rectifier, Mark III, Mark IV and TransAtlantic TA-30
- Full digital representation of front and back panel controls
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro DUO, iRig Pro and iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.