Lush vintage phasing sound in a modern plugin package
Have you ever worried that your guitar just doesn't sound enough like a spaceship? We know we have. Coming from the ever-fertile mind of audio legend Paul Wolff, Fix Phaser perfectly covers this concern, and many others too. Create subtle movement and texture in a string section or synth pad, wash a drum kit in stratospheric swirling attitude, create a throbbing, oscillating vibrato in a vocal, or simply swoosh and whoosh things to your heart's content.
Turn mono into stereo - The wide mode can create natural, convincing stereo soundscape from a mono track. Especially useful on guitars, vocals, drums and other instruments that sound static and lifeless.
What it does - With a clean and easy-to-navigate modern interface, the Fix Phaser loses none of that quintessential 70s/80s sound and style, and can transform a flat, dull track into a vibrant living beast in no time, and in a number of different ways. Sweep your phase centre at a rate anywhere between 0.01 and 6Hz, or let the incoming signal bump and pump the effect with the in-built envelope follower. Phase offset and regen settings allow further customisation of the sound, and three different stereo settings give the user control over the spread of the effect, from both mono and stereo sources.
Fix Phaser builds on the mind-warping technical concepts already presented in the Fix Flanger and Doubler, completing the "Fix" modulation series. Never again will you reach into the toolbox and find an empty space where your spaceship should be.
- Lush vintage phasing sound in a modern plugin package
- Wide and versatile feature set
- Mix knob allows blending of wet and dry signals to taste
- Create stereo soundscapes out of mono sources
- Generate subtle movement in flat or dull-sounding instruments
- Out-of-this-world whooshing effects
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.