Liquid Rhythm is a beat generator, sequencer, and software controller for MIDI-based music production that provides instant access to quadrillions of rhythmic patterns. Experiment with beats using a comprehensive suite of effects and see the relationship between notes with a new representation of music.
- Develop musical ideas by instantly inserting and swapping bar-long rhythm patterns.
- Create beats fast by painting groups of notes directly onto the arranger.
- Humanize the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously based on their underlying color-patterns.
- Generate musically-informed rhythm patterns from a customizable palette.
- Create tom fills and multi-instrument percussion patterns.
- Integrate Liquid Rhythm into your workflow through the Max for Live bridge, in stand-alone mode, and as a VST, AU or RTAS plugin.
Mac: Intel dual-core processor, 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB), 6 GB hard disk space, OS X 10.6, Java v. 1.6 or later
PC: 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB), 6 GB hard disk space, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, Java v. 1.6 or later, ASIO-compatible sound card recommended
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.