Les Paul Custom Guitar Sound for your Tracks
MusicLab proudly presents the RealLPC virtual guitar instrument bringing the incomparable Les Paul Custom Guitar sound to your studio. Les Paul Custom guitars are a high end variations of the iconic Les Paul guitar which has been used by the majority of world famous musicians, spanning generations and genres.
This sample-based virtual instrument faithfully reproduces the Les Paul Custom sound from both the sonic and playability perspectives. The advanced technology gives its users the freedom to create everything from simple strumming techniques to the most sophisticated solos.
Ways of using
There are three ways of using RealLPC virtual instrument:
Intuitive keyboard layout allows Live/MIDI Keyboard performance with numerous articulations, noises, guitar-specific tricks, strumming and finger picking techniques.
Any guitar performance produced on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed in a MIDI track of any DAW.
The Built-in Song sequencer is designed to arrange up to the entire song by simply inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
Sounds and Noises - MusicLab carefully and meticulously recorded high quality dry samples of each fret of all strings directly from the Pick-ups which let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator. The RealLPC sample library includes not only sustain sounds, but also other guitar-specific sounds with dynamics and nuances an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
Techniques and Control - An authentic sounding guitar part cannot be recorded by using samples on their own, but requires a bunch of guitar-specific techniques, which are simulated in RealLPC. Whether you are playing live or programing inside a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Chord Voicing - Guitar Chord voicing is very unique depending on guitar construction and is absolutely necessary to reproduce in order to achieve authentically sounding chordal parts. The patented technology provides accurate reproduction of guitar chord voicing automatically for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions and alterations.
Rhythm Patterns - In order to record an authentic accompaniment track, most session guitarists carefully study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style. MusicLab created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be used for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts inside your DAW or in the internal Song sequencer.
Realism - Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, chord strum aspects to reach best possible realism in guitar tracks. That helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance maximally close to an analog recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
Features in Version 5
- High quality 24-bit samples, recorded directly from Neck and Bridge pickups individually
- 3 real-time pickup selections giving you the exciting tonal options
- Standard and Baritone guitar tunings
- Backward compatible with previous versions of RealLPC
- Combining various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout
- 25 additional Key Switch FXs in chordal modes
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords
- Live control of solo and strum techniques
- Live control of chord inversions/positions
- Free voices leading in strummed chords
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar emulation
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations
- Advanced Velocity Curve control
- Resizable GUI
- Internal Loop in Song mode
- Drag and Drop Song events (chords and patterns) to a MIDI track inside your DAW
- Use of DAW MIDI track to edit and playback Song events directly to Song mode window
- Hold Pedal on virtual keyboard
- Pitch Wheel and Mod. Wheel MIDI activity indicators
RealLPC and all MusicLab Virtual Guitars are simply the best in the industry. They are convenient, feature packed and give the user endless musical options.
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
- VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13
- VST2 32bit/VST3 64bit/AU 32bit or 64bit/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, Pro Tools, Studio One, Live ...
- Works as a Standalone module
- AAX support: Pro Tools 10.3.9 AAX32, Pro Tools 11/12 AAX64
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.