The Ultimate Toolset for Producers, Engineers and Sound Designers
The Ultra Essentials Bundle features three of the most powerful plugins: UltraChannel, UltraReverb and UltraTap. Whether you are mixing or tracking a record, live sound or post production, the Ultra Essentials will not only make everyday tasks easier but fire your imagination.
The bundle comes with more than 600 presets across the three plug-ins, many designed by Eventide artists including Andrew Scheps, Chris Carter, Richard Devine, Sasha, ROCASound, Brian Montgomery, Matt Lange and many more.
UltraChannel - The Ultimate Channel Strip:
- Feature-rich plug-in that includes a parametric EQ, compressor, gate, soft saturation, transformer emulation, micro pitch shift, and stereo delays.
- Exclusive O-pressor for creating dynamic effects.
- FlexiPath routing makes it possible to rearrange the order of the processing elements for any desired workflow.
- Comes with over 200 presets tailored for a wide variety of applications.
UltraReverb - The Ultimate Reverb Toolbox:
- Nine H8000 hardware-derived, reverb algorithms.
- Realistic simulations of halls, chambers, rooms, plates and ambience or, taken to the extreme, other-worldly environments.
- The toolbox includes 4 parametric EQs, compression and delay which can be routed pre or post reverb.
- Packed with more than 300 presets it is arguably the most comprehensive reverb plug-in available.
UltraTap - The Ultimate Multi-Tap Effect:
- Create rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells, and extraordinary modulation.
- The perfect tool for creating drum fills, vocal choruses, swelling guitar chords, and other evolving effects.
- "Spread" control speeds up or slows down the rhythmic space between taps.
- Innovative "Slurm" control smears taps together or modulates them to create truly unique reverbs.
- Comes with 150+ presets, many optimized for live performance using the innovative Ribbon control.
Supported Operating Systems and PlugIn formats:
MAC: OS X 10.7+
WIN: Windows 7+
All information is subject to change. The system requirements can change at any time due to the fact that software products are continuously evolving. If in doubt please consult the software manufacturers website for details or write an email to email@example.com before purchasing.
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.