Instant Drumkit recorded in a large hall!
Being in active developement for more than 8 months, VIBE is a library that heads into new territories for Strezov Sampling. VIBE is special because it was recorded in the wonderful acoustics of SOFIA SESSION STUDIO (large hall acoustics) by engineer Plamen Penchev and features the wonderful performances of drummer extraordinaire MICHAEL SCHACK.
VIBE has deeply sampled one-shot samples as well as 145 performances, recorded in 13 “genres” in multiple variations (called “vibes”). The library features the X3M engine first introduced with Thunder X3M, giving you the options to load different groves into different zones of the keyboard, as well as the option to customize the sounds.
The library is comprised of two drumsets – one ordinary DRUMKIT and one TRASHKIT.
X3M Percussion Engine
The concept behind the this engine is fairly simple – the keyboard range is divided into zones that you are able to assign different sounds to. After making the template of your choosing just plug in and play – nothing else needed! VIBE uses this concept to allow flexible groove mapping across the keyboard range. Build your own instrument the way you like it!
In addition to that the engine also allows you to tweak individual zones, as well as the whole mapped ensemble patch with various effects and mic positions. Combining these with the natural and organic recordings you have maximum flexibility when it comes to sound.
Once you load up the Drumkit or Trashkit patch you automatically load all microphone samples inside the “Samples” directory. However, the instrument is built in such a way that it actually keeps all samples purged, unless you deactivate the full mix within the GUI. This means that not only you have a single patch with all options you might need, but it is also optimized and doesn't hurt your RAM ressources in any way!
- Features 145 performances by Michael Schack
- Powerful drum samples and performances recorded in Sofia Session Studio within a large hall acoustics
- Recorded with multiple microphone positions and one pre-mixed one
- Two deeply sampled one-shot drumkit patches
- Ability to load up to 4 different genre grooves into a single instance
- Optimized to use as less system memory as possible
- All content also available as categorized .wav samples ready for drag+drop!
- One shot samples recorded with multiple dynamics and round-robins
- Ability to Load and Save your templates
- Integrated help
Native Instruments Kontakt 5+ FULL version - FREE Player NOT SUPPORTED
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!